Friday, January 1, 2010

january 1, 2010

got on the scale this morning for a starting weight... 228.0. i'm not happy with it, but it is what it is... and it's going downhill from here! i'm going to post my weight on the 1st of each month... so we'll see what kind of progress i make!

last night was very low key. we took the dog for a walk, watched the ball drop in times square, watched the fireworks at the space needle and called it a night. i bought a bottle of champagne, but didn't even open it. and somehow i managed to forget to eat dinner last night! i couldn't figure out why i was STARVING at 11:30, which was way to late for dinner, so i had a big spoonful of peanut butter and called it good. ended up at 1049 calories for the day... oops! after the workout at the gym and the walk, i'm pretty sure my body was wanting more than that, but oh well. at least i know i was at a calorie deficit for the day!

my first workout with my new trainer is going to be on tuesday, so that means 4 days without strength training unless i work out on my own. so i'm thinking that i'm going to get myself to the gym this weekend and finally get myself back into workout out on my own. i love having a trainer and the accountability, but i'd rather have that money for other things... and i know what i need to do, so i need to just do it! i definitely need to get some cardio in as well. hopefully the weather will be ok, so i can just walk with the dog. it's hard because i much prefer walking with the dog, but i know that i get a better workout on the cardio equipment at the gym. what to do?!

i do need to go shopping soon for new sports bras and workout clothes... maybe this weekend. it's so hard to find clothes in my size that are appropriate for working out!! but the bras can't wait... i really should do that this weekend! and i know the girls will thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment