Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm back

Why do I do that? Stop blogging. Stop tracking. Stop caring.

Vegas was great. I actually did well with my eating, and even though I didn't get to the gym in the hotel, I still got plenty of exercise. I came home and was actually down a pound. But my whole schedule was just off. There wasn't any good food in the house, so I pretty much ate crap for 5 days… I'm sure it didn't help that it was also TOM. But I went shopping on Sunday and have been back on track since then. As of this morning, I'm back to my post Vegas weight. I've got my Beck book, journal and response cards with me and am picking up where I left off… making today my day 4.

Today is strength training followed by spin… so exercise is covered. Back to focusing on slowing down when I'm eating and really being mindful. Not sure why that seems to be so hard for me, but I guess that just means there's plenty of room to improve!!

My sister is having surgery today, so I'm going to see her after work. That might make dinner plans a bit off, but I'm going to take a Luna bar with me just in case I'm stuck.

Posting this from my iPhone, so I'm going to cut it short. I'll update later with how the day went!

No comments:

Post a Comment