Tuesday, June 15, 2010

yesterday and today

yesterday was a busy day... good... but busy. i had a great workout with my trainer and took the dog for a walk when i got home... just like i had planned. and my eating was good, too! it felt good to be taking care of myself again.

today was a planned cardio day at the gym. when i was making my schedule the other day, i was planning to hit the gym AFTER work. the more i thought about it, the more that seemed like a bad idea, so i went BEFORE work. i did 45 minutes on the elliptical/crossramp, then a cool down and stretching. and i have to say that it felt good to know it was done! my schedule was off for the rest of the day and i didn't end up having lunch until almost 3:30. yes, i was starving, but i stuck with my plan and didn't go crazy. then i had a snack at 6:30 because i was still at work. now it's a bit after 8 and i need to get dinner ready or i'll be up all night!

tomorrow is another workout with my trainer and another walk with the dog after work. i can't remember the last time i hit my calorie burn target 3 days in a row... so that's my goal for tomorrow!

it feels good to take care of me again... i just have to keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment