Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3 in row... shall we make it 4??

today i proved to myself that i CAN do this... even when my day doesn't go exactly as planned. i didn't PLAN to have to deal with 15 year old step-daughter drama and to not get home until almost 8. but i DID plan to hit my calorie burn target! so when i finally got home, i made the dinner i had planned and then took myself and the dog for the walk i had planned. about 3 minutes after leaving on my walk, my bodybugg told me that i had met my activity target of 1 hour for the day. about 5 minutes before i got home from my walk, bodybugg told me i had met my step target of 10,000 for the day. and about a minute after that my calorie burn for the day was met!

tomorrow i'm going to make it a 4 day streak and hit the gym for my cardio before work. it's going to be a busy day, but i find that my days have been better since my eating and exercise has been on track... funny how that works! i've also been thinking about my weekend at the beach and how i'm going to manage my food and exercise there as well. i don't want to have to pack my kitchen scale with me, so i'm going to pre-portion my meals so they're ready to go. it's just as easy to set myself up for success as it is to give myself excuses to fail! so for this trip to the beach i'm not going to make my usual mistake and fail to plan... because we all know what happens when you do that!!

so tomorrow will be busy... lots to get done at work and lots to get done to get ready for the weekend. but i know i can get it all done... because that's what i need to do to take care of ME... and i'm worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment