Monday, May 10, 2010

non negotiable

i pretty much let this blog go and had decided i was going to blog elsewhere. but in reality, i just stopped blogging... and clearly that's not working for me!

i'm struggling. really struggling. cardio has fallen to the wayside more often than not. eating out has led to some fairly consistent poor decisions. drinking has led to more poor decisions. and the scale is more than happy to remind me that i've been making poor decisions... so i've been avoiding the scale almost as much as i've been avoiding doing my cardio!

so how do i get myself out of it? the hubby is out of town until friday, so i have this week to really focus on myself. i NEED a routine. i NEED a schedule. i NEED to get my head back in the game... for good! oh... and i NEED to quit smoking... again!

for today, i'm going to focus on making good food choices and getting some cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment